Business Line/Function: MANAGED SERVICES
Job Location: PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC CLUJ-NAPOCA, ROMANIA
Position/Title : PROCUREMENT ANALYST – KNOWLEDGE SERVICES
Salary: from 17.000 Eur/yearly to 19.000 Eur/yearly
WHO WE ARE
GEP delivers transformative supply chain solutions that help global enterprises become more agile and resilient, operate more efficiently and effectively, gain competitive advantage, boost profitability and increase shareholder value.
A leader in multiple Gartner Magic Quadrants, GEP’s cloud-native software and digital business platforms consistently win awards and recognition from industry analysts, research firms and media outlets, including Gartner, Forrester, IDC and Spend Matters. GEP is also regularly ranked a top supply chain consulting and strategy firm, and a leading managed services provider by ALM, Everest Group, Nelson Hall, IDC, ISG and HfS, among others.
Headquartered in Clark, New Jersey, GEP has 21 offices and operations centers across Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas.
You will be responsible for assisting with strategic sourcing projects in line with the defined category strategy. You will also support your team leads with various aspects of the sourcing process, such as market & supplier analysis, data gathering, the RFX process, processing of purchase orders, etc.
- Proficiency in English and any of the following languages – German, French, Dutch, Polish, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Swedish (at C1 Level)
- Adaptability – we work both individually, and as a team
- Ability to organize your time and prioritize your tasks
- Possessing strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills
- Knowledge of the MS Office package
- Managing the end-to-end procurement process by finding suitable suppliers, executing requests for proposals and preparing price analyses
- Collecting data, compiling & analyzing the results
- Conducting and managing supplier evaluations for our clients
- Supporting clients with day to day ad-hoc sourcing requests, various cost, change management & supplier performance management
- Building and maintaining relationships with both clients and suppliers
WHY JOIN US
- Our vision is to build a beautiful company
- As a GEPer, you’ll work with diverse, multicultural peers and Fortune 500 clients with operation across the globe
- At GEP, outside of work, you’ll be able to contribute to causes you care about such as society, sustainability, women empowerment through our initiatives such as GEPSI, GEP Green, Women @ GEP
- Competitive compensation, 4 weeks paid vacation, Meal vouchers, subsidized multipass cards etc.
Interested, please send your resumes at: Katerina.Pojerova@gep.com